Sorry, this job advertisement is only available in German.
Sales Manager (m/f) Affenzahn and pinqponq
We’re FOND OF!
And we make great bags. For us, great means: best quality, special features and designs, as well as responsible manufacturing – bags that are all around fun. How do we achieve it? Mainly through team play.
We design and manufacture 7 backpack and fashion brands with a focus on quality, sustainability, functionality and design. In our next step we are entering the US market with two of our brands: pinqponq, the independent lifestyle-fashion backpack brand and Affenzahn, the backpack brand for our smallest.
ARE YOU FOND OF …
- SALES & NEGOTIATIONS? You have a natural talent for sales and building long-term business partnerships. You think responsibly in terms of sales and you bear in mind competition, sales channels and resources to derive appropriate actions from them.
- NETWORK & MARKET KNOWLEDGE? You have substantial knowledge and a large network in the U.S. lifestyle-fashion industry or kids’ apparel and accessory industry.
- DEVELOPMENT? Once you have opened a new account, you are driven to support them to optimally sell and present our products. On top of this you are motivated to further develop the accounts.
- BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS? As a networker you acquire new contacts easily and expand long-lasting customer relationships. You are the main contact for your accounts and navigate them.
- EVENTS? You present our products as a member of our brand team at national trade fairs and events.
If you recognize yourself in the above, then we’re already FOND OF YOU.
IF FOR GOOD MEASURE, you’ve got …
- at least 2 years experience in sales, ideally key account, agency and distribution management – either in the fashion-lifestyle or kids’ apparel and accessory industry
- a high willingness to travel and a passion for networking
- an entrepreneurial and flexible mindset
- assertiveness as well as strong negotiating skills
- a sense of humor and capacity for teamwork
- located in the US
- authorization for full-time employment in the US
- not required, but ideal: proficiency in German
… then send us your complete application indicating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to: email@example.comThis information is intended solely for unconventional thinkers, go-getters, problem-solvers, team workers, and people with a desire for challenge and dynamics! All other readers are requested to close this page immediately ;-)
We look forward to meeting you!
Köln, 16-20h/Woche, ab sofortWeiterlesen
Köln, Vollzeit, ab sofortWeiterlesen
Köln, Vollzeit, befristet als Elternzeitvertretung, ab sofortWeiterlesen
Köln, Voll- oder Teilzeit, 32-40h, ab sofortWeiterlesen